Go foraging in your fridge and you will find ingredients for a frittata.
What's fridge foraging? It's the action of browsing your fridge looking for foods that can be put together into a meal!
4 cooked potatoes, sliced
3 spring onion
½ red pepper
50g grated cheese
2 tsp dried herbs
1. Preheat oven at 180C.
2. Slice the spring onions, red pepper and onion.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl or jug, add milk, dried herb, salt and pepper.
4. Place vegetables in layers in an ovenproof pan.
5. Pour in egg mixture, sprinkle with cheese.
6. Put in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden and set.
You can see the video recipe here
and find more recipes on our YouTube channel.
This recipe comes from A Citizens' Cookbook, a book exploring the foods that most often go to waste in Buckinghamshire during the different months of the year. To address this waste, we transformed them into recipes to help you experiment with new and delicious meals. Want to see more? You can download our cookbook for FREE here:
A Food Citizens' Cookbook has been a collaboration with Feedback, an environmental campaigning organisation working to regenerate nature by transforming our food system.