A quick and healthy meal, using store cupboard ingredients.
3 tbsp curry sauce
1 tin chickpeas
1 tin chopped tomatoes
½ tin coconut milk
1. Cook the rice
2. Put 3 tbsp curry sauce in a saucepan and heat gently.
3. Drain the chickpeas and stir through the sauce.
4. Add the tin of tomatoes and coconut milk. Stir well
5. Cook for 6-8 minutes until piping hot.
6. Serve with the cooked rice.
Watch the video recipe here:
We developed this recipe in collaboration with One Can Trust food bank in High Wycombe. One Can Trust put together recipe parcels for their recipients. In these bags, people could find all the ingredients to put together this simple, tasty and wholesome meal at home.
Look for more video recipes on our YouTube channel.